About the XCP Mothers’ Guild
Xavier Mothers’ Guild engages in fundraising activities for the benefit of Xavier College Preparatory. Additionally, it acts as a forum for friendship, camaraderie and spiritual support among current and alumnae Xavier mothers. All mothers, female guardians and equivalent family members of current and past Xavier students are automatically members of the Guild or, respectively, of its Alumnae Auxiliary.
Each year, the dedicated members of the Xavier Mothers’ Guild host two of the School’s largest fundraising events — the annual Holiday Dinner and Auction and the Scholarship Fashion Show. The proceeds of the Auction event go towards Xavier’s capital campaign to help pay for the new beautiful buildings our girls get to enjoy everyday. All the proceeds of the Fashion Show go directly to scholarships for Xavier students. Approximately 42% of Xavier students receive financial scholarships.
The 2019-2020 Mothers’ Guild Executive Board includes:
- Emily Calihan, President, email@example.com
- Claudia McClelland, President-Elect, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kendall Walton, Vice-President, email@example.com
- Shannon Dowdall, Parliamentarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Rusy, Secretary, email@example.com
- Kim Johnson, Treasurer, kim.johnson@laneterralever.
- Sue Zurbriggen, Assistant Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Healy, Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com
- Debra Kline, Gator Gear Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Alpert, Past President, email@example.com
To learn more about each member of the Executive Board Click Here
The Mothers’ Guild could not function without the dedication of our incredible Xavier Directors and our Xavier Advisor:
- Dean Denise Macrina, Xavier Mothers’ Guild Advisor
- Maria Murphy-Fontes ’80, Director of Mothers’ Guild Events
- Bobbi Morgan ’99, Director of Mothers’ Guild Records
- Monica Gaspar ’92, Director of Gator Gear
To learn more about the Mothers’ Guild Directors, please click HERE