CALLING FOR CAST MOMS FOR THE 2018 SCHOLARSHIP FASHION SHOWNovember 26th, 2017 | Posted by in Scholarship Fashion Show
CALLING ALL CAST MOMS
For the 2018 Xavier Scholarship Fashion Show!
Please consider volunteering for one of the most rewarding and entertaining experience you will do while your daughter is a Xavier student. We are looking for moms to join our Cast Mom Committee.
Here’s what being a Cast Mom entails:
- The Cast Mom Committee is a group of 30 to 40 moms who work in teams of two or three.
- Each team is assigned to a group of students (the models), who the Cast Mom team then “shepherds” from the 1st practice in January to the day of the show, Sunday, March 11, 2018.
- As a Cast Mom, you’ll be the liaison between the students and everyone else involved in the show. You’ll communicate with the students to remind them of practices and you will attend their practices (you can tag team with your co-cast mom(s)).
- Practices take place on the XCP campus on six Sundays from January 21st to March 4th. There will be one practice at the venue, the JW Marriott, the week of the show.
- You’ll be with your group backstage the day of the show, guiding and supporting, and most of all having fun!
- You will get to know your group of students very well and share a wonderful experience that none of you will forget!
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, or you want to sign up, please contact any of the Cast Moms Team Chairwomen. You can also come to the Fashion Show Volunteer Kick Off Meeting on December 8th, 10:30, Post Room, to hear more.
This is truly a wonderful event! We hope you will join our team!!
The 2018 Xavier Scholarship Fashion Show
Presented by the Xavier Mothers’ Guild
Sunday, March 11, 2018
JW Marriott Desert Ridge
Fashion Show Info
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.